Friday, March 4, 2011

A Few Things


I am too lazy right now to write my regular length of a post. I am not feeling well, again, and I want to get back to watching mindless internet videos while I wallow in my sick self-pity. So, that said, here are just a few tidbits.
Lucas said today that he wants to draw a picture of himself as a superhero, take it to Walmart, and there have them make it into an action figure to be sold. He then informed us we could purchase 10 each and they do a lot of things like fly, fight with swords, and watch cartoons with you. Another cute little thing he said was "Heavenly Father put a crazy bone in me, that's why I'm so silly." What a clever kid. He is still on his fruit salad kick too.
Oh, and this is the face Lilli has been making EVERY time she goes pee.

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly that face makes me giggle. How did your kiddos get to be so darn cute... and hee-larious.

    ReplyDelete