Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family pet and Melting Pot

Well, we took the plunge and got a family pet! We can't have dogs or cats here so we went with a Guinea Pig. They are pretty docile creatures and they are great to have with kids. SO, everyone, meet Mokey:



Hannah and Lucas are so excited and just want to hold her all the time. I am not going to lie, I am pretty happy myself. She is such a sweet little thing. She is only 9 weeks old so she will get bigger.
In other news, Cole and I celebrated out 5 year anniversary this past week. Cole got me some awesome cake/recipe books and I got him concert tickets (B.B. King). We went out to dinner, just the two of us, to the Melting Pot in Fort Collins. It was DELICIOUS! We were there for almost two hours eating as much fondu as we could take.



It has been a great past 5 years and I look forward to the next 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment