Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Cake

Guess what I did this weekend? Yep, made a cake. This time it was for my Bestest Friend Ayzlynn. She turned 25! Old woman haha! Her mom threw her a party and hired Sweet Ace Cakes to feed the crowd! Again, I had creative freedom to do whatever so I decided I would keep experimenting with different recipes and decor.

(Below: Maggie, Ayzlynn, Me at the party)
So, here it is: white chocolate raspberry cake with white chocolate cream cheese frosting and fresh raspberries on top.


Yes, it was super delicious. SO here is another plug for my tiny little business - if you want cake or know of someone who does, let me know! The only way for me to get better is practice, practice, practice!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a delicious cake! I am lucky to have a BFF like you to help my aging process feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda - I just found your blog!! I love the cake by the way. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete